Approved Casualty facilitates innovative construction insurance and alternative risk transfer programs to provide long-term solutions for complex projects.
Approved Casualty’s experience in facilitating construction insurance has helped us identify special needs and potential exposures that you as a contractor or your clients may face on a daily basis. Our contractor insurance package is designed for your client and their growing business.
The products we can deliver, on either a program or project-specific basis, include the following:
- Construction “All Risks”
- Erection “All Risks”
- Builders’ Risk
- Course of Construction
- Contractors’ Property, Plant and Equipment
- Delayed Start-Up
- Comprehensive General Liability
- Wrap-Up Liability
- Contractors’ Pollution Liability
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Errors and Omissions
These covers can include:
- Contractual Contingencies
- Cost Over-Run
- Environmental Impairment
- Force Majeure
- Liquidated Damages
Our experts have significant experience working with developers, financiers and governments to resolve conflicts and ensure maximum insurance protection.
It is our objective to be associated with the best contractors in their respective industry. The size, type, and locale of our clients vary and we recognize their individual needs accordingly.
- Clients PROJECTS
- General Building Contractors
- Road Builders and Paving Contractors, Public & Private Sector
- Sewer Water-main
- Excavating Contractors
- Design Build
- Turnkey Electrical and Mechanical Contractors
- Joint Ventures
- Specialty & Other Trade Contractors
- Public & Private Partnerships (P3)
We are contractor liability insurance specialists. Contractors with no previous insurance are welcome.